Business Intelligence and Media Company
Are you an experienced Database Manager looking for a new challenge in your career? We have an opportunity for a Database Manager to play an essential part in our client's data strategy and database management. This is a vital role fort the business as they look to grow their database as they expand into new markets.
Your Role as Database Manager:
* Working with the Marketing Director, you will play a vital role in supporting the development of our client's data and database growth strategy.
* Using your analytical expertise to optimise database performance and improve data integrity.
* Auditing, developing and segmenting data within Salesforce and Pardot, and creating a best practice approach to be used across the business.
* With a proven background in Database Management, your experience with Salesforce and ideally Pardot will ensure you hit the ground running.
* Experience of qualifying data for lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
* Experience within a B2B Media / Business intelligence environment
* Previous experience of managing a team will be important as you will be responsible for 4 direct reports.
* Strong communication skills in order to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within the business.
* An eagerness to learn and develop your skills in order to progress in a rapidly growing industry.
If you're keen take on this exciting challenge with a market leading company APPLY NOW!
Not for you? We offer £200 if we successfully place a candidate you have referred to us!
Check out my profile on LinkedIn: ************************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959381834