A fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to work for a dynamic and progressive legal specialist who are market leaders within their field. Joining an existing warm and friendly team of Secretaries providing support to multiple partners and fee earners.
Our client offers a fantastic working environment with on-site parking, company pension, company bonus scheme, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing with length of service to up to 25 days. Along with this our client offers excellent development opportunities.
- As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for providing secretarial support for fee earners and partners
- Audio typing using dictation machine
- As a Legal Secretary you will be typing letters, forms, documents and general correspondence
- Preparing legal files
- Answering calls and taking messages and general legal secretarial support
- Managing filing systems
- General secretarial support
- Previous experience working as a Secretary is essential
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary would be ideal however it is not essential
- Audio typing experience is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Good telephone manner with clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to comply with or suggest improvements to the firm's procedures
- Computer literate and knowledge of software applications
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Legal Secretary, Medical Secretary, Audio Typist, Team Secretary
Commutable from: Nantwich, Crewe, Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Radway Green, Winterley, Sandbach, Northwich and Keele
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm (35 hours flexi time)
Salary: £17,500 per annum plus company bonus
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959378811