Graduate Technical Sales Engineer
Graduate Technical Sales Engineer required. Our client is a market leading cooling systems manufacturer and supplier based in the South West of England. Due to the expansion of their sales division, our client requires a graduate technical sales engineer to join their internal sales team. The ideal candidate will be based locally to the Hampshire/Dorset boarder.
The ideal Graduate Technical Sales Engineer will be required to work as part of the Sales Support team to provide technical, estimating/quoting and order processing. Dealing with enquiries from customers, raising quotations, system specifications and support the hand over process to Project Management where required in a timely manner to meet businesses and customer's requirements.
The Graduate Technical Sales Engineer must have an educational background in mechanical engineering and/or electrical processes. Experience in the HVAC industry and experience in a previous role would be advantageous. The role would also suit an ambitious mechanical engineering graduate who has experience of working in an office.
Technical Sales Engineer - Graduate Position Overview
- Office-based providing clear technical sales support
- Dealing with enquiries, providing information and quotes
- Prioritise, prepare and issue quotations to customers for repair works
- Occasional customer site visits to provide technical support
- Attend weekly staff meetings to provide status reports
Technical Sales Engineer - Graduate Position Requirements
- Educated to A Level standard as a minimum
- ONC/HNC engineering qualification or equivalent
- Dealing with customers and the ability to communicate technical information
- Experience of working within a service office environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the HVAC and cooling industry advantageous
- High level of customer service
Technical Sales Engineer - Graduate Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £24k
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959379683