Installation Project Manager
Installation Manager sought by successful and expanding business, a leading UK supplier of bespoke, high specification roof lights to a wide range of customers including: architects, construction contractors and builders, as well as home owners for refurbishment projects. Most of the installations are in London/East Anglia / Home Counties.
Contract order values vary from £1000 - £250,000 and the role of Installation Manager covers the following key duties:
- - attending site for surveys in which you will carry out measurements and assess the site for access, safety etc.
- - brief Sales and Design colleagues to ensure fit for purpose quoting of correct product.
- - Liaise with customers on all aspects of installation including dates/timescales; payments; access and safety considerations; clarification on precisely what is included in the quoted price.
- - Attend site for any pre-start meetings and resolution of any queries.
- - Liaison with installation team to effect smooth and timely completion of work.
- - Liaison with sub contractors on any remedial works.
- - Ensure that work completion certificates are received from the installation team.
- - Keep accurate documentation relating to all aspects of installations.
- - Order PPE clothing and equipment for installation teams as required.
- - Liaise with manufacturing, transport and all relevant parties to effect optimum levels of customer service.
- - Liaise with Installation Team Foreman during installations.
Confident, positive and enthusiastic, you are an effective and well organised individual who has prior relevant experience of organising installations within the glass product sector. The Installation Manager must be able to read technical/engineering drawings.
Commercially aware with bags of initiative, you should be customer focused and equally comfortable on site or in the office.
CSCS card useful but not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959377982