Small Repairs Co-Ordinator Job in Kent
An exciting opportunity within the Lift Industry has arisen with my client, currently seeking a Small Repairs Co-Ordinator in Kent to assist in the smooth running of the small repairs department in all aspects, ensuring that duties are completed in a professional and timely manner.
Responsibilities for this position would include:
- Arranging meetings with regards to new jobs with senior members of staff
- Rescheduling engineer attendance when required
- Arranging access for our engineers and suppliers to sites
- Taking minutes from repair meetings
- Book meetings for hand over from sales to projects on larger repairs
Essential skills needed:
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Communication skills ? written and verbal
- Ability to handle difficult situations regarding engineer absence or errors with parts
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Good IT Skills ? Excel and Lift Data.
- Capable of developing professional relationships predominately via the telephone
- Diplomacy and Interpersonal skills.
For this position, my client is offering a competitive salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000
if you feel that this could be a long term opportunity for you and you have the right ability and skills, then please get in contact with Rob Hedworth at Cento or APPLY BELOW!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959377193