Calibration Engineer - Diesel EMS - 34183 - up to £2819/hr
A Calibration Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £28.19 Ltd Co per hour.
The role will involve Calibration and validation of Diesel EMS software functions, mainly in the area of Starting (Start request co-ordination and control) and Low Pressure Fuel Systems. Specification of Diesel EMS software functionality for future programmes. Prototype build and plant support to resolve build and manufacturing issues.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Calibration and validation of Diesel EMS vehicle functions.
- EMS Calibration tool experience - INCA and Creta.
- SW specification and testing in automotive environments, ideally Powertrain related.
- Experience with automotive Power Train / EMS gasoline or diesel projects
- Degree qualified - Bachelor of Science / Engineering (or equivalent) or higher.
- Experience with EMS software specifications / mechanisations.
- Matlab / Simulink data measurement and analysis.
- Proven record of delivery of SW functionality to meet cost & performance / attribute targets.
- Strong understanding and application of Design quality tools (DFMEA, Robustness, etc).
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959367321