Profile for job Reference TP24886. Design Engineer
Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of Bathroom products based in the Harrogate area. Our client requires an experienced or well qualified CAD Engineer to create drawings in relation to client specifications in both 2D AutoCAD and 3D Solidworks.
This role will heavily support external representatives to translate site survey birefs to CAD drawings for pre-sales purposes.
Design Engineer Position Overview
- Creating and developing drawings in AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Support and lead the improvement of current engineering processes.
- Frequent correspondence to the external sales team on client specifications
- Full training will be provided on the company's product range
- Technical Support to the customer
Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Previous experience in an engineering role
- HND or above in a Mechanical/ Design Engineer orientated subject
- Understanding of CNC machinery desirable
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18K - £25K
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959370803