Project Engineer, Leicestershire, £30,000 per annum Permanent
ROLE - PROJECT ENGINEER
SECTOR - SHEET METAL INDUSTRY
BASED - LEICESTERSHIRE
SALARY - CIRCA £30,000 Per annum
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
The Industry is booming and requiring there is a skills shortage within the industry, companies out there need YOU !!!! A well known and established manufacturer specialising in bespoke sheet metal projects is looking for a Project Engineer to help with their plans of expansion and to help with their increasing workload covering their core business and work won of their stellar reputation in new markets.
* ABOUT YOU -
Other than be an experienced Project Engineer preferably with a background based within the sheet metal industry; you should be able to:
- To a conduit between manufacturing and client throughout the process to make sure timescales are met.
- Be proficient with Autocad/Solidworks to create 3D drawings to issue to the customer for approval and then for Manufacturing to be able to plan production
- Responsible for requisitions for materials and services to be presented to the buyer
- To improve where possible the Costs Estimate Sheets
- To book site equipment where necessary
-Be able to communicate internally and externally at all levels representing the organisation in a professional and efficient manner
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on 0116 2538097 or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help
* We also recruit:
CNC & Manual Machinists, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitters, Electricians, Welders / Fabricators, Skilled production staff, Sheet metal, Electrical - Domestic & Industrial, Electronics, Test Technicians, Project Manager / Supervisors, Management, Automotive, Contract Managers, Quality Engineers, Estimators, Designers & AutoCAD Technicians, Refrigeration, Field Service & Maintenance Engineers, Site Management, Information Technology - IT, New Media, Sales Engineers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77340285