Apprentice Graphic Designer
Take a minute to think of your favourite marketing campaign. Perhaps it was emotive, perhaps it was humorous. The true brilliance is that it resonated. Now, imagine being the creator of your all-time favourite campaign. If the thought blows your mind, then we are looking for you.
As a digital creative agency based in the heart of Glasgow we are a growing team of digital innovators comprising of web developers, graphic designers, animators and content whizz kids. The qualities we share are big ambitions and an unerring passion for what we do.
At present, we are looking for a gifted digital marketing co-ordinator to join our ranks. You'll be responsible for helping us to build and manage creative campaigns that deliver key business objectives. You'll also be given the full support of a team who are dedicated to pushing boundaries in the digital sphere.
Our client is an ever-growing digital agency and culture is a massive part of who they are.
They are expanding the graphic design team and are looking for an enthusiastic person to support the social media design team.
- You will be required to produce a large amount of creative output per day on multiple social channels (including static images, animated gifs, motion graphics & video editing) as well as supporting the rest of the design team with on going projects.
- Work closely with the design team as a whole.
- Support the social media design members with creative output (including static images, animated gifs, motion graphics & video editing)
- Research frequently how the digital landscape is changing, particularly with social media, and adjust your output accordingly
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team on all content, pertaining to client objectives and brand
- Problem solving and retaining a quick pace to deliver creative output in a short turnaround (24 hours or less)
- Photography, motion graphics, video editing and layout skills, with a strong eye for executing design in a unique fashion for every client
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining punctuality
- Able to translate a businesses brand and objectives into a successful visual style
- Strong proficiency of the adobe creative suite
- An enthusiastic love for social media
- Career progression available within the design team.
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Working hours: 35 hours per week, £9,000 - £11,000 depending on experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959365398