Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Days
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £34,000- £36,000
Benefits: Pension, Overtime (Paid at x1.3)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to work with one of the UKs largest food producers in Norfolk. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working with a close team of engineers on a 4 on 4 off Days role. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to have a good electrical and mechanical understanding, and the confidence to work on both faults. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking for anew challenge and looking to expand and develop themselves.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled engineering background
- Electrical/ Mechanical Qualification
- Experience with factory machinery (production equipment)
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault-Finding Skills
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working with the UK's Leading Food Produce Company
- Working on high speed, bespoke equipment
- Benefits such as pension, and overtime paid at x1.3
- Joining a close team of engineers
- Working a 4 on 4 off Days Role
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE: £40,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959371887