Finance Technician - 6 months Fixed term contract - Cardiff
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a finance technician to join a global multi billion turnover Finance Service organisation based in Cardiff for a 6 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent.
Your new role
- Managing accounts receivable process, raising invoices for various Finance Divisions and liaise with credit controllers when required.
- Overlook, maintain and control company banking for the expense ledger
- Complete the account receivable and banking reconciliations regularly
- Process expense and tax data, including preparation and posting of journals to the Oracle accounting system
- Working on Chart of Accounts ensuring all cost centre changes are correctly inputted.
- Collaborate with finance managers across all divisions to achieve peak efficiency.
- Responsible for banking within expense ledger, working closely with accounts payable and the cash management team
- Assist with the delivery of analytical support and management information to Group wide business partners, as well as ad hoc requests from Group Tax.
- Assisted with any tasks required from filing and reconciliations to updating records and supporting the accountant.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will be an ambitious individual with strong excel skills. You will have a transferable skill set as you will be liaising with cash management departments and AP teams alike. This is a hybrid role that offers a well-rounded Accounting experience within a highly desirable company and potential for progression.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary within a global organisation and the chance to work with one of Wales Employers of Choice. This could also provide the opportunity for the role to go permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77289747