An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join the Head Office team of a well -established pharmaceutical company based in a beautiful countryside setting on the outskirts of Warwick. You will be on a full time, permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of circa £28,000 per annum.
The successful Assistant Accountant will be driven, well organised, have a real attention to detail and be comfortable working in a pressurised environment.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your role as Assistant Accountant will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Journal Entries
- On-Line Banking
- VAT Returns
- Data extraction/manipulation from Excel
The successful Assistant Accountant will have:
- Experience within a similar role – essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Strong IT Skills – essential
- Knowledge of Sage 50 – beneficial
- Knowledge of Sage 500 – beneficial
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a group with over 60 branches in England & Wales as their Assistant Accountant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77327269