Our client has a new exciting opportunity for a Pricing Assistant to come and join their fantastic team based in Witham, Essex. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary depending on experience and benefits including 28 Days’ Holiday including bank holidays, performance related bonus, family friendly policies as well as career development in a growing business!
Our client is one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, or around 30% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
Key Responsibilities of their Pricing Assistant:
- The department will soon be covering other businesses within the group, investigation and analyse will need to be done on these businesses before putting together a plan on how they manage and improve margins going forward.
- You will be the lead person for set businesses within the group once integrated, covering all their pricing requirements
- Working within a team of 4 to cover all areas and daily tasks that sit with them, but also a large amount of ad-hoc analysis.
- To analyse product pricing Vs other competitors on a daily basis in various sectors.
- Responsible for adjusting pricing within the system to reflect your analyse.
- Calculating promotional pricing and then responsible for setting up promotions within the system.
- Also providing specific cover to the product file section within the team, this team manages the maintenance of 37,000 products. Updating images, descriptions and the categorisation of products.
What they’re looking for in their Pricing Assistant:
- Confident using Microsoft Office packages; including good knowledge of Excel
- To be analytical of information and proactive in the development of new projects
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- To be able to work well as part of team and maintain a positive attitude
- Manages own time to ensure that deadlines are achieved and priorities are met
If you would like to join their team as their new Pricing Assistant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 10th November 2017
Due to volume of applications expected, if you do not hear from them by 10th November please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77341907