Early Years Teacher
Early Years Teacher required for a school in Chester.
We are looking to expand our team of EYFS teachers and would like applicants ranging from NQT to experienced teachers who can deliver the EYFS curriculum.
Candidates would need to provide support in numeracy and literacy. Within the EYFS it is crucial that children are supported and their communication, speaking and listening skills are developed through effective and creative teaching.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status either though a PGCE, BA(Hons), BEd or CertEd
- Proven experience within a classroom within the last 2 years
- Willingness to involve themselves in school life and promote high standards of teaching and learning
- Strong classroom management skills
- Experience of differentiating for a wide range of abilities
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Innovative ideas to engage the children in lessons
- A commitment to the school and a willingness to get involved in extracurricular activities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free accredited career and professional development training provided by both the school and Hays Education
- A chance to become part of a forward thinking team looking to improve standards across the school
- Access to future vacancies in the Liverpool area through Hays Education
*Terms and conditions apply
As the UK's largest specialist recruitment agency, Hays Education can offer you access to a wide range of temporary and permanent Primary teaching jobs throughout Chester and the UK for more information on this or any other jobs contact our specialist teams now on 01244271110 or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77280862