Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Recoveries Agent to join the team in Coventry. The role is a part time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
They have a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions.
They are currently recruiting for Recoveries Agents to join their existing teams on a part time, permanent basis. As a Recoveries Agent your primary objective is to assist customers with payment options on overdue amounts on their credit cards. You will need to have an empathetic approach to assisting your customers to ensure you get the correct outcome. The role will involve Inbound and/or outbound calls.
They are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with Part Time positions available.
Recoveries Agent key responsibilities:
- Accurately collate, update and maintain internal systems to show a true reflection of conversations and actions
- Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are upheld.
- Know your customer and what options are available for them.
- Ensure proactive approach and deal with customers on an individual basis, adhering to Financial Conduct Authority/Lending Standards Board guidelines.
- Use agreed company methodology and processes to ensure full internal and client audit trail is maintained.
- To meet and maintain a quality standard for calls.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Participate as required in reviews of operational processes that will support the growth of the business in terms of both revenue and client service delivery.
- In conjunction with line managers, build and maintain positive professional relationships with designated representatives of the Client’s company.
- Maintain current knowledge of financial services/credit cards and the market, taking account of working practices and cultural drivers. Share this information within the team.
- Ability to discuss the customers’ situation through relevant questioning and fact finding.
- Escalate any potential problems and feedback from customers to the management team using appropriate methods.
- Display empathy and understanding when speaking and listening to customers
- Ensure that all communication is accurate.
- Remain aware of operational contingency plans and escalation points at all times.
The ideal Recoveries Agent will have:
- Resilience and motivation
- Good communication Skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Industry & technical knowledge
- Attention to detail & quality orientation
- Customer service focus
- Energy and achievement
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
Recoveries Agent Working Hours:
Roles are available on a part time basis working between the hours of 8am – 2 pm Monday to Saturday.
Recoveries Agent benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits –
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become their Part Time Recoveries Agent!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of their recruitment process.
They are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77319922