Civil Engineering Technician - Leicester
Our Client is a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy who work across the Midlands and is currently looking to develop their offices in Leicester by appointing a Civil Engineering Technician.
- Minimum of 2 years experience undertaking residential roads & drainage design
- Fully competent in the use of AutoCAD, Civils 3D & Microdrainage
- Full knowledge of s278, s104 & s38 applications
- Educated in Civil Engineering at HND/HNC as a minimum
- Undertake detailed designs using industry software for residential infrastructure developments
- Undertake the design of s278, s104 & s38 applications
- Liaise with Engineers to ensure drawings are completed on time
The role will offer you an excellent platform for career progression and the opportunity to work on exciting residential development projects. In addition you shall receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for the role please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365008 to discuss this role or further Civil Engineering or Infrastructure opportunities in greater detail.