Retail Store Manager
Lakeside - Thurrock
We are looking for a true brand champion, a Retail Store Manager of the future, someone with immense passion who absolutely must enjoy delivering memorable and groundbreaking service to customers.
With a natural confidence, you will excel in influencing your team, ensuring that the highest of standards are consistently attained. You will play a crucial role in store set up, recruiting and training a talented team, introducing processes and procedures to enable immediate success. Your expertise will be fully utilised and you should possess the confidence to voice your opinion at this crucial time.
The Store Manager we are looking for will:
- Be a proven Store Manager able to demonstrate a logical career progression
- Love training, encouraging and motivating a team to achieve the highest possible standards
- Excel in a commercially responsible role and possess solid business acumen
- Generate passion for the brand and act as a true ambassador
- Create and innovate via an imaginative approach and a developed ingenuity
- Be ambitious, with real drive and determination
- Be experienced in dealing with customers in a high end, luxury environment
- Hold a current driving licence (travel to other stores may be required)
- This is not a traditional store manager role and requires someone with a genuine entrepreneurial spirit.
Key responsibilities of the Store Manager role will include:
- Building a high performing, completely customer focused team
- Managing, leading and developing a team that exude exceptional quality in all they do
- Ensuring high standards are maintained across the store
- Liaising with other major stakeholders to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Developing and innovating in store processes and procedures to ensure business growth
If you are a retail manager who is yearning for a new and exciting challenge, this could be the role for you. Please forward your CV without delay.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77342929