Digital Marketer Apprentice
With a proven track record of nourishing talent in the business, this is fantastic opportunity to learn whilst working in a marketing profession. This business works with a variety of industries, with clients in hospitality, education, leisure and commercial offices nationally.
Currently seeking an individual who is passionate about their career, keen to get stuck-in and to take up the challenge as a Digital Marketer Apprentice. Based in Leicester, this interior design business needs an individual to support the new sales and marketing strategy whilst managing the company website, social media activity (including blogs), directory listings and exhibitions.
As the Digital Marketing Apprentice, the key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team in creating and executing new marketing strategies for the UK & international markets
- Set and adhere to budgets
- Manage content for all social channels
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies across all social channels
- Build strong relationships with influencer's to secure coverage
- Manage the company website, including blogs and regular news updates
- Maintain and improve on directory listings, and seek other routes to market
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Is a hardworking self-starter, with a motivated can-do attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A completer-finisher
- Creative, interest in design and thinks outside the box
- Thrives in a hands-on environment
- Energetic and has a flexible approach, with the willingness to learn
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
Interested candidates should be eager to progress their career within this start-up business, with a hunger to learn, design interest, strong customer service experience and commitment for success.
The candidate must have 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday-Friday, 9:00 - 5:00pm (45-minute lunch)
- Upon successful completion of your training, there is a real opportunity for progression within the business
- The office is smart and modern, whilst the business is dynamic, ambitious and supportive
- You can enjoy a smart casual dress code in this family friendly organisation
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959366353