Cyber Security Consultant (DV Cleared)
Cyber Security Consultant
Length: 2 Years
- Security Operations lead for Cloud Platform and in-house on Premise hosting
- Lead embedding of security in cloud based, microservices based architecture, automating where possible
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Ensure services kept in line with security architecture and standards
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Ensuring that deployed code is secure and assured.
- Ensuring Cloud infrastructure complies with security architecture and policies
- Conducting or ensuring internal security testing for each Agile sprint/release
- Leading/conducting code & configuration security reviews
- Leading/implementing remediation activity
- Vulnerability management
- 10+ years hands-on security experience, with a focus on endpoint, network devices, and applications.
- Experience with vulnerability management tools such as Nessus, Qualys, etc.
- Experience with SIEM tools, such as AlienVault, Splunk ES, ELK/Logstash, etc
- Experience with security testing tools such as BurpSuite, ZAP, etc.
- Understanding of secure coding development practice, e.g. OWASP Top Ten, etc.
- Incident Response analysis and investigations.
- Ethical Hacker experience
- Experience and working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959364956