Hampshire: Commutable from Eastleigh, Southampton, Romsey, Winchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Ecommerce Manager to join a leading and growing international organisation's busy Ecommerce team.
The main responsibility of the role is to manage the UK & Europe's ecommerce shops and processes, working closely with the marketing team. Drive the trading plans and site development and ongoing management of an advanced Ecommerce platform through the D2C channel. The Ecommerce Manager will also drive consumer acquisition and retention whilst optimising the onsite consumer journey.
Role and responsibility:
- Own the sales number and consistently challenge the organisation to drive higher sales
- Work with Performance /Analytics Manager, Operations manager, CRM and Global Ecommerce Lead as well as the Conversion and PPC/SEM agencies to convert opportunities into sales.
- Develop opportunities for new e-commerce business models and joint operations with retail partners, where possible
- Coordinate with all key stakeholders: marketing, logistics, customer service, finance and the wider sales teams
- Key contact for all product-related activity online
- Ensuring product content is the best it can be to sell the product (SEO visibility & persuasiveness)
- Ensuring the website is merchandised to maximise sales and interest for the customer
- Provide Seasonal Planning Forecasts driven from historic analysis and strategic vision.
- Lead and recruit for, a growing team of ecommerce specialists locally
Skills and experience:
- A university degree in Business, Marketing or relevant degree level
- A minimum of five years' experience working in an operational Ecommerce role requiring technical knowledge and Ecommerce development and day to day management skills, with evidence of commercial success.
- A minimum of two years' experience at a level, responsible for the development of Ecommerce capabilities for a leading large-scale retailer and/or leading global commercial organisation
- Strong D2C trading experience and proven track record in delivering against a sales number
- An operational technical knowledge of ecommerce platform development and management gained through experience in an operational retail environment or similar;
- Strategic development skills gained from experience within retail and/or a leading global commercial organisation.
- Commercial acumen
- A good understanding of digital marketing
- Experienced in CMS and google analytics
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959366418