Senior Mobile Developer - Unity3D / iOS
At Touch Surgery, we?re on a mission to positively impact lives around the world, and we?re doing this by improving surgical outcomes for patients. We are building software that pushes the boundaries of surgical care. We build tools to help healthcare systems improve training, reduce errors, and decrease the cost of medical care.
Design and technology are core to how we?re doing this and we?re always on the lookout for great engineers and designers to welcome into our team. If you?re looking for a real purpose behind what you do, this role is a genuine opportunity to make a difference.
About the role
As Touch Surgery is growing, we are now looking to build a Customer Engineering team responsible for custom Mobile App development. The team builds custom apps when a customer wants an experience that is not possible or would make for a poor user experience in our core 5.0 app. This team is self-contained and capable of the full product development lifecycle. When not engaged in customer engineering work pods will contribute to core app development.
As the Senior Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for the development of customer engineering projects. You will be a hands-on technologist that is capable of solving problems, performing code reviews and defining technical architecture for mobile apps. You should have at least 4 years? experience in an agency like environment with several quality mobile apps under your belt. You will also have led at least one complete app development cycle from concept to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and architect a wide range of apps from start to finish to customer specifications.
- Must be able to work quickly and independently ? projects are turned around quickly here
- Use a variety of mobile technologies
- Stay abreast of innovative technologies
- Ability to constantly innovate to improve product quality and group productivity
Required Skills and Experience
- Unity for mobile for 2 years +
- At least 2 years? experience in iOS Swift & Objective C
- Interface builder
- Good knowledge of REST patterns
- Strong knowledge of agile/scrum
- GIT VCS
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Comfortable with all degrees of ownership from working independently to providing high-level feedback.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects
- 25 days holidays
- Season ticket travel loan
- Cycle scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free breakfast & healthy snacks
- Games nights (pizza & beer provided)
- Learning opportunities with courses & workshops
- Equity share options
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the best healthcare start-ups in Europe, with the chance to meet and develop relationships with surgeons from around the world. We offer competitive salaries and a share options scheme so that all our employees have a part in our success. We are located near Old Street Station in a newly refurbished space, which is right at the centre of the growing technology start-up scene in London.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this "Senior Mobile Developer" position please click the "Apply Now" button, this will transfer you to the recruitment website where you will need to complete the application process.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959365209