We are looking for a Store Manager for our Flagship Store in White City. This is a high profile role where you will make a real difference to our business and be rewarded for your hard work and expertise.
REISS is an innovative, entrepreneurial company with huge growth plans. We are an authentic British fashion retailer who has had tremendous successes over the past few years, with continuous growth. We offer the opportunity for self-development with all our staff and have a huge focus on our talent. Our people are the key to our brands continued growth and success. We love what we do, are passionate about what we represent, and focused working towards the same end goal. This creates an energy as a business that you cant beat, where you are part of more than just a brand, you are part of the REISS family.
Exceeding customer expectations and providing a premium, genuine, tailored approach to customer service is habitual within our Store Managers. Our Store Managers are known as inspiring leaders with an entrpreneurial edge. In order to acheive success you will need to demonstrate these qualities
In return for your leadership, passion, commerciality and attention to detail you will receive a highly competitive salary plus benefits including bonus, generous staff discount/Uniform allowance, pension, Holiday, 1-1 Training and on going learning and development programmes. Given the high profile nature of this role you will have significant exposure to the senior team with continued support and focus to support your career aspirations.
As our Flagship Store Manager you will:
- Inspire, lead, manage, develop a team of circa 25 with a clear vision and purpose
- Lead the team to deliver exceptional REISS customer experience which is authentic and personalised
- Be focused and driven to achieve results
- Identify commercial opportunities to drive and maximise sales and profitability
- Be accountable for forward planning, overall store operations and performance
- Ensuring your business delivers key performance indicators focused on sales, conversions and service
- Act as REISS brand ambassador; promote our brand values, be an expert in oour market and products
- Market the REISS brand through hosting and/or supporting events and collaborating with appropriate brand partners and other REISS stores
- Maintain and improve key store standards, policies and procedures
- Team Development: review, support, coach and develop each team member to be their best self
To be considered for our Flagship Store Manager you will need:
- Experience of managing a large team for a premium fashion brand
- To be passionate, confident and motivated to succeed
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- To be entrepreneurial, driven and determined to succeed
- Commerical awareness
- To be flexible; adapt to changing priorities and retain focus and perspective; support and guide team to adapt and manage change positively
If you are looking to work for a brand where you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and expand your career within a business with huge growth plans, then this Flagship Store Manager role is for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959366436