Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 per year
Job Type: Permanent
Do you want to work for a fast-growing, innovative technology provider that is disrupting the industry through technology that makes digital marketing faster and smarter?
Do you want to join a friendly and dynamic team in an exciting, fast-paced environment with great opportunities to advance your career to the next level with the following additional perks:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Performance related bonus schemes available
- Pension scheme available
- Workplace trips and conference including: London, Amsterdam, New York, Las Vegas
- Quarterly team building events including: Go Karting, Bowling, Paintball, Meals Out
- Fun and friendly workplace with gym and games room
If the above sounds interesting, keep reading?.
Your key responsibilities:
- Own the release of code and infrastructure changes.
- Support development, test and live application environments.
- Help automate tasks and update old / manual processes.
- Advise and set up additional monitoring.
- Work closely with management to support the company?s objectives.
- Produce well written documentation.
You must have a good knowledge of:
- PHP, OOP and SOLID principles
- SQL / NoSQL database management and optimisation
- Git Version Control
- Architecture design and implementation
- Application scaling techniques
- Configuration management
- Linux server administration & Monitoring
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- Amazon Web Services
The ideal candidate:
- Self-driven and motivated
- Will be highly creative / have great ideas
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Strong team work and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959365779