Digital Marketing Apprentice
Our client is looking to recruit ambitious and creative individuals to join their exciting team. Apply today to join and be part of our 10kinTech scheme!
You will be working for...
A reputable Liverpool SEO company that are results driven. Candidates will learn how to get a website found at the top of Google, work in a good team and in general work with a nice team of people.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
- Communicating with clients by telephone and formal meetings
- Update CRM
- Learn and apply all aspects of Social Media; organic, paid campaigns and scheduled social media posts
- Learn and apply all aspect of SEO (Google .Analytics, Google Search Console, On Page SEO / Off Page SEO)
- An attitude to want to learn and be rewarded (financially) for hard work
- Willing to apply yourself to all tasks given
- A good balance of happy, friendly but also professional
Education, Training & Qualifications:
- Start with a 13 -15 month Digital Marketer apprenticeship consisting of training in small groups and work based environment
- Minimum 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English
- £150 pw + plus bonus Pay reviewed every 3 months
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Job opportunities or progression to be a perm member of SEO team
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959367215