VOCATIONAL PRACTICAL LEARNING TEACHER
Kingsmead -VOCATIONAL / PRACTICAL LEARNING TEACHER
Position relevant to teachers / tutors of Engineering, Motor Vehicle, Construction or/or Design Technology
Main Teachers Pay Scale or Unqualified Teachers Scale (experience dependent). Full time position.
Kingsmead is a high performing 11-16 school in a rural part of Somerset. To start as soon as possible,we are seeking to appoint either a qualified secondary or FE tutor preferably with Engineering and/or Motor Vehicle experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of Engineering (or related) qualification delivery & management at levels 1 and 2
* Industry relevant qualification(s) at level 3 or above
* The ability to successfully lead classroom based learning and accompanying skills based learning in a workshop
* IT skills suitable to computer aided delivery styles, IT based lessons and workbook preparation
* A recognised vocational assessing qualification (i.e. CAVA, A1/A2 or D31/32)
* The ability to offer related practical learning courses (i.e. construction)
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now to visit our website and download an application form.
Closing date for applications -Monday 13th November
Interview date - Friday 17th November
This post requires clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)