Amazing opportunity to join a company transforming mental health in the workplace. In just five months they have developed a market-leading digital platform; secured funding from industry experts; and signed contracts with a variety of global corporations. They have humongous plans ? and need your help in achieving them.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of a team responsible for building the mental health platform, including the web, hosted applications, tools and data store. The position requires an experienced professional who can contribute tactically and strategically to the product?s technology and architecture.
- Work with server-side technologies including UI, BOT technologies and AWS system architecture.
- Design and deliver complex solutions to meet business and technical requirements
- Provide expertise in SOA architecture, enterprise-grade multi-tenant web applications, and flexible integration with our analytic platforms
- Participate in Agile development cycles and code reviews
- Work with product managers and designers
- Work together with 3rd party providers such as AWS architecture (Lambda a plus)
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Evaluate and choose new technologies and libraries to incorporate into our product
- Release software using continuous deployment
- Develop best of practice development procedures
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Experience with Git
- Interest in learning new languages, frameworks, and other technologies
- A strong understanding of REST APIs
- BOT engines such as Amazon LEX, *******, ******, ******
- Experience of projects where you applied principled machine learning theories and techniques
- Experience in handling large datasets
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well with others
You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who ? in just a few months ? have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959366341