Project Engineer - Welding Assembly and Robotic
Rapid Recruit are currently looking for a Project Engineer for designing robotic and manual assembly cells for our client within the automotive industry.
The role will involve:
- Designing effective manufacturing presswork assembly processes.
- Create presswork assembly processes via electronic process sheets.
- Responsible for introduction of new product to correct level of engineering drawings.
- Co-ordinate and implement engineering changes.
- liaising with customers in all aspects of new product introduction.
- Carryout and ensure correct training of new products.
- Lead and organise project meetings.
The ideal applicants will have previous experience in a similar environment, be analytical in their approach to projects and has a close attention to detail.
To apply please email your C V to call 01282 45966
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959366947