Role: Internal Auditor
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join them on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and bonus.
They are the world's leading global manufacturer of wood panel & laminate products. Due to massive investment on site and continued global growth, they now need to expand the Internal Audit Team so currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- Follow their internal audit mission: Improve, Help and Support;
- Being responsible to monitor and improve their companies internal control processes;
- Supporting management in optimizing internal controls;
- Being responsible for assessment of level of compliance with applicable procedures, adequacy of controls, efficiency and effectiveness of operations and accuracy of reported information;
- Examining financial records, information storage systems and internal controls to ensure there are no indications of mismanagement, unnecessary waste of resources or fraud;
- Assuring risk analysis and audit programming;
- Evaluating management procedures and operations to ensure the company is operating as efficiently as possible while remaining within established corporate polices and government regulations;
- Reviewing all records and information related to expenditures, cost, taxes and internal controls to determine if a company is secure and has a strong financial foundation;
- Coordinating and managing the procedures of the company and their related parties;
- Reviewing operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives;
- Discussing audit findings with lead auditors and senior management;
- Participate on Due Diligence processes.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Internal Auditor
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Experience in internal audit/financial controlling and accounting, Big 4 background or operational experience in production Company would be an advantage;
- Relevant skills in cost and inventory accounting;
- International work experience would be an advantage;
- Fluent in English - German, French or Russian would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, thinking out of box, strong team-player;
- Planning, administrative, technical and audit investigative skills;
- Strong analytical thinking, self-developing person;
- Self-motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented person;
Just some of what they are able to offer the Internal Auditor
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from industry leading people
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as an Internal Auditor please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77319120