Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their head office team based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Merchandising professional to make the next progressive step in their career is offering a salary of up to £27,000.
As an Assistant Merchandiser your main purpose will be to assist the merchandiser with accurate stock management, planning and forecasting for this fast paced business. Previous experience of allocations would be preferred.
As an Assistant Merchandiser your responsibilities will include:
- Provide the Merchandiser and Buyer with the previous season analysis
- Input into creation of the store strategy with the Merchandiser/Buyer
- Assist in formulation of range plan at store level with the Merchandiser/Buyer
- Work with the Merchandiser to ensure pre-scheduling meets options and range plan at store level
- Create ratios for all buys.
- Ensure stock is maintained at an optimum level through re-buys, re-phasing of intake and recommending cancellation or markdown activity
- Prepare weekly review of stores and product in preparation for Monday trading meeting
- Identify priority stores for week and propose action plan at Monday trading meeting
- Participate in the Monthly Re-forecast
The ideal Assistant Merchandiser candidate will have:
- Merchandising experience within the fashion industry
- Commercial acumen and track record of delivering on strategy
- Great analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to create relationships
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
If you have the right skills and experiences to become our client's new Assistant Merchandiser please click apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77284594