Bookkeeper in sports business
Bookkeeper ? full time
City Of London, London
Salary 24.000 - 30.000 GBP
Bookkeeper / MD assistant - London
Are you currently working in a role as a Bookkeeper with proven experience supporting a Finance team?
As our Bookkeeper you will work within a small team in a dynamic and fast paced sports business industry.
You will report into the Group Financial Manager and you will be responsible for the finances in an international growing business. These include accounts payables and accounts receivables, expenses review, payroll, bookkeeping and other ad hoc tasks for our sport business companies in the UK and Switzerland.
In your role as Bookkeeper you will:
- Process supplier and sales invoices.
- Work within our accounting software.
- Produce Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining backup for all invoicing and expenditure.
- Perform bank reconciliations between bank accounts and accounting software.
- Manage corporate credit card accounts
- Assist with VAT Returns, Year Ends and generally where required
- Along with any other ad hoc tasks as required by the business
Your Essential skills / qualifications
- proven finance experience within a similar role.
- Experience with Xero accounting software
- Preferably AAT qualified
- Exposure to multi currencies
- A good understanding of debits and credits
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Passion for sports
Sauerland Promotion AG is a professional boxing stable based in Switzerland with an office in London. We are mainly organizing boxing shows in Scandinavia, the United Kingdom and Europe. We are looking for a bookkeeper to join the small team in London so that we can continue to meet the requirements of our fast growing business.
How to apply:
Please send us an email attaching your CV and a motivational letter including your salary expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959367496