Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
All applicants MUST be able to pass a credit check and a CRB check!
Company & Role Overview:
Due to continued growth and success, our client, the largest conveyancer in England and Wales, are recruiting at their offices in Leeds City Centre. Successful candidates will receive a full 12-week training programme with continued support and development to ensure you?re given the best start within the business!
They?re now looking to recruit ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Legal Administrators who are seeking an opportunity to be part of a successful organisation where they can grow and develop their career.
Responsibilities of Legal Administrator:
- Filing and organising cases
- Inputting data onto systems
- Managing and updating electronic and physical files
- Liaising with third parties over the phone and email to chase up information or provide updates where required
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working as part of a team and by supporting other colleagues
(NO OFFICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
- Recent work experience in a fast paced, demanding environment
- A minimum of 3 years customer focused experience which could be from various industries e.g. either retail, hospitality, catering, travel & tourism, office services
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level with grades A-C in both Maths and English
- Willingness to learn, develop and progress within the organisation
- 15% discount on Metro cards
- Performance related bonus
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On site amenities such as lounge areas that have been kitted out with TV?s, Xbox?s, bean bags, free drinks machines, and a breakout area where you can sit and enjoy your lunch!
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Pub quiz night once a month with a free bar
- All expenses paid for summer BBQ and Christmas party
If you?re looking for an opportunity to build a career within a forward-thinking organisation where you will be rewarded for your hard work and will have the opportunity to develop and grow, please apply now!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959364893