QA Automation Engineer / SDET - Long Term Contract
**Long Term Contract** QA Automation Engineer / Software Developer in Test
£450 - £550 per Day (Dependent upon experience)
Long Term Contract
Start: ASAP but willing to wait up to 4 weeks (so if you're currently on a permanent role then get in touch).
(Automated Testing of High Traffic Websites) A talented agile team is seeking a QA Tester/QA Engineer for what will be initially a 6 month contract on a project that is set to roll on for circa 2 years, with plenty more project in the pipeline - good people will be retained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong web automation experience using selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Jenkins experience Agile, BDD experience.
- Strong experience in either Java
- Beyond this tech, we don't ask for much more as we feel a smart candidate can pick up new tech quite easily, such as serenity or appium (current experience with these would be a massive plus).
- Be an individual with a passion for cutting edge tech and learner mind-set.
- If you fit these requirements, then do apply and we can have a confidential chat, I can share more information about the company, the project, the team and answer any questions that you might have.
For the right candidate, I am willing to up to a month so don't be afraid to apply if you're currently in a permanent role with one eye on going contracting. This is a long term contract so great potential to earn well, learn well and be a part of a flagship product!
The Digital Bods hold a proven and well-deserved reputation for providing high quality talent, and so it?s important that all applicants have, and can, provide strong references.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959368186