Oracle Database Administrator/Oracle DBA
Oracle DBA, Oracle Database Administrator with Oracle 12c and SQL Server experience?
Oracle Database Administrator wanting to support, administrate, maintain and improve an organisations Oracle Databases?
Oracle DBA seeking employment with a friendly, growing financial organisation?
Read on, Oracle DBA/Database Administrator is the job you have been searching for.
As the successful applicant you will get the opportunity to:
- complete routine maintenance tasks, all in an Oracle environment
- Provide support for the Oracle database environment
- Implement & improve the Oracle database environment
- Facilitate patching & upgrade requirements of the Oracle database environment
- Offer your experience to enable my client to improve their database environment
Sound interesting? Satisfy the below requirements and my client will seriously consider your application:
- You will be an Oracle Database Professional with extensive commercial experience
- Experience with Oracle 12c and SQL Server
- Experience of working with Oracle Wallets
- Experience of working Unix Shell Scripts & PL/SQL
- Experience of RMAN
- Experience with JBOSS Application Server
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server
Apply now if this job meets your requirements and you meet my clients.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959366396