Nursery Nurse - Notting Hill, London
We are recruiting for Nursery Nurses to join our clients' fantastic nursery which is situated only a 5-minute walk from Holland Park tube and a 10-minute walk from Notting Hill Station. The nursery provides outstanding facilities for children aged 3 months through to pre-school age.
With access to a secure landscaped garden in the Church grounds, they also have dedicated rooms for various ages, with each room reflecting the seven areas of the EYFS.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Hours: Full Time (Between 7:30am - 6:30pm)
Part Time (Between 1:30pm - 6:30pm)
Salary: Full Time - £16,500 per annum
Part Time - £13,500 per annum
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- Monitor and assess children's progress ensuring correct records are maintained.
- Ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- Demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children.
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ Childcare.
- Satisfactory DBS check
- Must be able to provide 2 references
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1550
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959364972