A fantastic opportunity within the professional services, Credit Controller vacancy in the City Centre. £22k
With offices across the UK, it is one of the largest, most dynamic and forward thinking organisations within its sector. They have a well established finance function with both experience and expertise and they are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and driven individual to join the team.
Your new role
Your main responsibility will be the timely and accurate collection of payments, incorporating in this high levels of customer service and business partnering with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Meet weekly individual and team targets set out by the Finance Manager.
- Take ownership and management of your own ledger.
- Keep all records of chasing debts maintained in organised manner.
- Liaise with internal management to resolve any debtor queries.
- Open new accounts and set and review credit limits on clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a busy service environment desirably in a Professional Services i.e a Law Firm, an Accounts Practise or Property Management organisation.
- Experience in dealing with a monthly ledger over £million.
- Strong understanding of Excel (formulas, vlookups, pivots)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days Annual leave which will rise to 25 after 2 years service
- Training on the job
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77224455