Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically bias)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work with one of Sental?s National clients.
Role Overview: To work as a multi-skilled engineer within a fast moving manufacturing environment. The successful candidate must be fully multi-skilled, though they will primarily focus on elcetrical engineering. Working to ensure that PPMs are carried out and that proactive and reactive maintenance is adhered to in order to reduce downtime and maximise productivity
Location: Bow London and Park Royal London
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: 6am ? 6pm and 6pm ? 6am (4 on 4 off)
- Fault find across all equipment disciplines ? electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic etc.
- Carrying out PPMs.
- Multi-skilled engineer, but electrically bias.
- Liaising with production to provide pro-active support to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- The installation, testing and maintenance of all plant, services and buildings within the site.
- Identify new areas for continuous improvement.
- Ensure the engineering log book is completed accurately and on time.
- Assisting external contractors as required.
The successful must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a heavily regulated environment, ideally food or pharmaceutical or FMCG.
- Qualified to ONC/HNC level in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Team player
- Experience as a truly multi-skilled engineer, you must be able to work across all disciplines.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client?s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV?s received each day, this isn?t always possible. Therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years? recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate?s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement ?Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959365644