1st Line Support Helpdesk Engineer - Service Desk Analyst
1st Line Support Helpdesk Engineer / Service Desk Analyst with experience troubleshooting and supporting Users, up to 2nd Line, covering a wide range of IT and Technical issues required for a well-established Company based in Canary Wharf, London.
SALARY: £26,300 - £29,200 per annum + Overtime + Out of Hours payments
BENEFITS: Private Health Care, Season Ticket Loan, Company Pension, Sports and Social Events
** Excellent Career Prospects **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced 1st Line Support Helpdesk Engineer / Service Desk Analyst that has a solid background in Technical Support, an excellent telephone manner and great email communication skills.
As the 1st Line Support Helpdesk Engineer / Service Desk Analyst you will work on the Company?s busy Help Desk providing technical, application and telecoms support, up to 2nd Line in some instances.
Some of your responsibilities as the 1st Line Support Helpdesk Engineer / Service Desk Analyst will also include some Deskside Support, PC, Laptop Installs and Hardware Configurations, Setting up / Removing Users, Printers / Scanners, basic Networking, Telecoms, User Training, Troubleshooting and application support.
As the 1st Line Support Helpdesk Engineer / Service Desk Analyst you will need the ability to manage support requests to resolution where possible before escalating to the senior team members.
For the right candidate there is great career development opportunities with a Company that truly supports their employees.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Answering support queries and requests via phone and email
- Install and configure hardware (PC, Laptop, printer, scanner, phones)
- Support of the software and applications
- Administration duties in line with the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly SOPs
- Provide customer training where required
- Log all calls on the call logging system
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange appointments and external support
- Ensure IT policy and procedures are adhered to by the business to ensure the integrity of the Company?s network
- Creating new accounts for new members of staff
- Deleting accounts for staff leavers
- Maintain a high degree of customer service
- Represent and portray the IT Department in a positive manner at all times
- Escalation of incidents and queries to the relevant team / colleagues
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Basic PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Intermediate knowledge and support of MS Office 2013 applications along with Outlook
- Telecoms support experience
- A+ or similar networking fundamentals qualification
- MCP certification would be desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 / 10
- Customer service orientated, polite, thoughtful and courteous with a professional telephone manner
- A good knowledge of PC?s, Laptops, and Operation Systems, knowledge of MAC?s would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV?s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3715
First Line Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Canary Wharf, Docklands, London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959368147