Service Charge Accountant (Part-Qualified)
Service Charge Accountant | Derby | £25k
Your new company
Our client, an growing charity are now recruiting for a Service Charge Accountant. Due to internal promotion, the role has now become available in the exciting finance side of the business. The business has strong values, progression plans for colleagues and a friendly culture in the Derby office.
Your new role
- Provide financial expertise and support on all leasehold service charge information
- Develop, collate and maintain accurate and appropriate leasehold and other housing accounting records
- Produce Service Charge Statements for leaseholders within pre-determined timeframes
- Assist in production of annual budgets for leasehold and housing schemes, to present them to Management and Leaseholders meetings as appropriate
- Provide support for the production of monthly management information for housing and leasehold schemes
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be AAT Qualified or Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA with strong experience in financial or management accounting. You should be able to confidently influence decisions and have the gravitas needed to liaise with different scheme managers. Your excel skills should be intermediate to advanced (v-lookups & pivot tables).
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £25,000 and a competitive benefits package. The environment and company culture is geared towards progression and there is a strong emphasis on the work-life-balance. Because of that, flexible working hours are on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77298530