Managing Consultant (Automation Test Architect)
Managing Consultant (Automation Test Architect) ? Sogeti UK (Part of the Capgemini Group)
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the Software Testing field.
Base location - London
Sogeti UK is renowned for being the software testing specialists, and we?re currently looking for an Automation Test Architect to join us as a Managing Consultant. In this role you?ll help grow our expert testing capabilities as we expand our family of testing professionals and cement our position as the UK?s no 1 provider of Testing services.
About Sogeti UK
Sogeti UK is part of the Sogeti Group, which brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India.
Sogeti is one of the five strategic business units of Capgemini Group, recognised by analysts for our focus on transformation, our methodologies and frameworks, and our local and global delivery capability.
Sogeti is recognised as a thought leader and leader in delivering testing solutions and in more recent years, diversifying our expertise by building new practices such as DevOps, Release Management and Service Design Transition.
As a Managing Consultant (Automation Test Architect), we?re looking for:-
- Prior experience in a Technical Test Architect role.
- Experience creating test automation strategies
- Ability to manage KPIs in test automation
- Ability to perform a health check on an existing test automation project (and verify best practices/processes/ etc.)
- Ability to report on automation progress (requirements, scripting, execution AND maintenance)
- Excellent customer/stakeholder interaction skills
- Someone who knows what open source tools are available (and their pro?s and con?s)
- The ability to show what good test automation looks like
- Understands the whole process of test automation and affiliated parties (development/environment/management)
- High level knowledge of; Selenium, UFT or EggPlant and the ability to sit down and code in one automation tool.
- Previous development experience with an OOP language (Open Source, Java or C#) is a benefit.
- Knowledge of Test Design: BDD / TDD / Requirements Review / Cucumber-SpecFlow
- Understanding of open source tooling on the market
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps environments is beneficial
- Flexibility on travel / work locations (working as a consultant could take you to customer sites across the UK!)
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation or above certification
As a Managing Consultant (Automation Test Architect) at Sogeti you can:-
- Work with the latest testing tools and upskill in different technologies through our work on various customer sites
- Work onsite, representing the global Sogeti brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly. Customers include banking, finance, insurance, defence, aerospace and media/digital
- Gain experience within a market leader and have a genuine and transparent career path mapped; We prefer to promote from within rather than recruit externally so you?ll have every opportunity to develop.
- We encourage continuous learning and development and you?ll have the ability to obtain further certifications through Sogeti Training; the UK?s leading provider of software testing training services.
Sogeti offer an additional 5% Flexible Benefits fund that gives our employees the opportunity to elect the benefits that best suit their needs. Each consultant has the choice of:
Core Annual Leave Days, dependent on grade, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days leave subject to minimum annual entitlements; Life Assurance (mandatory); Long Term Disability Insurance (mandatory); Private Medical Insurance; Dental Cover; Personal Accident Insurance; Childcare Vouchers; Healthcare Vouchers.
You will also have the option to enter into a pension scheme where Sogeti UK contribute 6% and the employee contributes 4% giving a total of 10% (This can be opted out of).
Our inclusive Culture
Sogeti UK positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959366137