Behaviour support Teaching Assistant (TA) job
BESD | EBD TA Jobs | start: ASAP | £70-80 p/day | primary schools | East London
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant (BESD TA) Jobs: East London
A number of mainstream primary schools in East London are looking to appoint Behaviour Specialist (BESD) TAs to support pupils across Reception as well as Key Stages 1 and 2 with severe Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties, often 'at risk' of exclusion. The roles start after the half term break.
Working within schools' internal exclusion units and in collaboration with SENCOs, you will provide both academic and pastoral support to children who have demonstrated challenging behaviour. A part of your role will be to support children on a one-to-one basis to discuss SEAL (Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning) targets with an aim to reintegrate them back in to the classroom.
Successful candidates will have previous experience supporting pupils with BESD, ideally within primary schools and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Be enthusiastic and flexible
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have a proven success record of supporting children across EY - KS2
- Have the ability to manage groups (up to 12 pupils) with directed interventions
- Be an effective team player
- Have knowledge of Safeguarding & Child Protection policies
- Team Teach training will be an advantage
To apply for these BESD Teaching Assistant Jobs in East London, please contact Adriana Medygral.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77281072