Our client has a new opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join their Bournemouth site, which will require travel to other AXA PPP Healthcare subsidiaries in the south of England. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary.
This role as their Compliance Manager will require you to provide expert and highly effective advice, guidance and support on all regulatory matters relating to the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under the FSMA 2000 and related legal requirements.
As a Compliance Manager you will contribute to the overall compliance and culture of the Company’s regulated subsidiaries (the "Subsidiaries") and play a major role in ensuring that the Subsidiaries comply with the regulations. You will be responsible for providing documented regulatory advice and guidance, working proactively with the their Senior Compliance Manager and Senior Management within the Subsidiaries to identify and agree changes required to business practices and processes to ensure compliance with Group Standards and Regulatory requirements.
You will be also focusing on design and delivery of regulatory and Compliance training within the Subsidiaries as well as regulatory oversight, compliance and control of AR Network.
As their Compliance Manager you will work closely with the AXA PPP Compliance and Risk teams, particularly the AXA PPP Head of Compliance ("HOC"), to identify and manage compliance risks across the Subsidiaries, develop and maintain an appropriate conduct risk register and regulatory control framework and implement standards and policies to cater for new and existing regulatory requirements across the Subsidiaries.
What skills and experience are they looking for?
- Manages self / autonomous approach – you will be responsible for carrying out tasks unsupervised; hence a good level of understanding is required on a wide variety of matters and the ability to work on his/her own initiative is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior management
- Strong understanding of the regulatory framework and relevant processes across the business
- Ability to build strong and credible working relationships and challenge senior stakeholders where necessary
- Very good consultancy skills and understanding of the compliance audit best practices
- Flexible approach to changing priorities and the needs of the department
- Technical expert on FCA regulation and knowledgeable of the legal framework of regulation and PMI business
- Strong research skills and the ability to analyse at a high level international regulatory regimes to support requests for legal advice.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Compliance Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77306568