Permanent Bookkeeper, Aylesbury & Princes Risborough (Both Offices), £20k-£25k, Full-Time
Your new company
A small and friendly organisation in the Aylesbury area is looking for a permanent bookkeeper to join the team.
Your new role
Note: must be very experienced in using Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll
- Ensure all book-keeping tasks are performed accurately and are up to date at all times.
- Preparation, processing and chasing of all invoices and receipts.
- Purchase ledger preparation and ongoing management.
- Monthly payroll.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Petty cash control and reconciliations.
- Management and administration of staff loans.
- Help with preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Any other book-keeping tasks as required.
- All basic administrative tasks including but not limited to answering incoming telephone enquiries, letter writing, email management and monitoring.
- Preparation and maintenance of staff files.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
- Management of the office calendar.
- To ensure all office supplies including uniforms, PPE and stationery are adequately stocked.
- Management of office staff annual leave.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
For this role, you will need to work across two offices, Aylesbury and Princes Risborough.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will definitely need to have a bookkeeping background, as we are looking for someone to hit the ground running. Ideally you will also have used Sage and Sage Payroll in the past.
What you'll get in return
The salary being offered for this position is between £20k-£25k depending on experience. Along with other company benefits. The working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77279368