Your new role
Dynamic expanding group. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller - to work as a key member of the dedicated Finance team focussing on the preparation of the consolidated management accounts. In addition to providing support for the finance team there will be a strong focus on providing support and information to internal customers. Challenging role for a talented qualified accountant with strong career ambitions - you would be taking on this exciting Group Accountant role with the view to transferring to the Group Financial Controller position within 12 months. A demanding and varied role with responsibilities including:
- Reporting and collation of budget, forecast and planning information. Including budget loading.
- Audit preparation and support during the audit
- Weekly Dashboard reporting
- Review and translation of overseas subsidiary financial statements
- Preparation of Group and subsidiary management accounts
- Preparation of Group Consolidated Management Accounts including several subsidiaries
- Provide support to two Business Unit accountants
- Help ensure the financial accuracy, integrity, control and efficiency of reporting, planning and analysis
- Assist in the production of the Group's Annual Report and Accounts and interim results.
- Payment runs
- Ensuring intercompany and all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a talented individual:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience of working in a similar finance function
- High level understanding in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Ability to prepare, analyse and interpret data
- Open minded and flexible with a positive work attitude.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Calm under pressure
What you'll get in return
A fabulous challenging role with pre-determined career prospects for the right ambitious candidate - a competitive salary and great benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77214007