Project Engineer - BMS / Building Management Systems
BMS Project Engineer with Trend experience required. The role will invoice managing multiple BMS projects and you are required to have a working knowledge of Trend systems. The role will be predominantly office-based from the Slough area with site visits required also. As a BMS Engineer you will join a small, technical team involved in project managing a range of BMS projects.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Slough and experience of HVAC / Building Management Systems, specifically Trend is preferred. This is an excellent opportunity to work a well-established client who are keen to grow and establish themselves within the controls / BMS sector.
BMS Project Engineer Position Overview
- Managing requirements of multiple projects ranging
- Working closely with key clients on commercial projects
- Fault finding and system analysis
- Office-based with site visits as required.
BMS Project Engineer Position Requirements
- BMS Controls experience is preferred, ideally an understanding of Trend systems
- Knowledge of HVAC / BEMS / BMS controls
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects.
- Role based in Slough, happy with travel to site as required.
BMS Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £40k-£45K + Bonus
- Car Allowance / Car
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959364705