This is an opportunity to join a global leader in the market who are currently going through huge change and transformation across the technology landscape within the organisation. The Lead Developer is a newly created role within a new team to deliver a global CMS capability.
The successful Lead Developer will be responsible for software development across the full life cycle, write testable and efficient code, write and maintain documentation, integrate software components into a fully functional software system as well as support code deployment to enable efficient and accurate implementations.
- Extensive working knowledge building NodeJS applications.
- Knowledge of unit testing using frameworks such as Mocha or Chair or Jasmine
- Scrum Master experience
- Transactional ecommerce experience both B2B and B2C]
- Content Management Systems
- Architecting and hosting applications with a cloud environment (preferably AWS)
Commutable from Reading, Wycombe, Swindon, Banbury, Newbury, Aylesbury, Northampton, Milton Keynes and London Paddington. For further information on this vacancy please contact Mike Duerden at Meridian Business Support - ************************* *************
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959370481