Counter Sales Person
Counter Sales Person, Thornton
Are you a customer focused, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a busy trade environment?
We have an opportunity for an experienced Counter Sales Person to join our team in Thornton on a full time, permanent basis. The successful Counter Sales Person will receive a competitive hourly rate of pay plus fantastic benefits including;
- Excellent Holiday Allowance (including your Birthday Off) which increases with length of service.
- Pension Scheme
- Training & Development Programs to help meet your career ambitions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discounts
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Death in Service
Myers Building Supplies has 15 branches throughout Yorkshire and is part of the family owned Myers Group
To become our Counter Sales Person you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Previous experience working in a trade counter environment
- Knowledge of building products would be beneficial
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to join our team as a Counter Sales Person please click 'Apply' today.
Thornton is commutable from Keighley, Halifax, Shipley and surrounding areas.
Unfortunately we can't respond to all applications so if you haven't heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959370468