Maternity cover minimum period of 6 months (Which may be extended)
£30,000 to £35,000
Peritus Healthcare are pleased to consider applications for the position of Pharmacist in Huthwaite.
Our client is a leading integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the pharmacy team for a full-time maternity cover post 37.5hrs p/w Mon-Friday for a minimum period of 6 months, which may be extended as required.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to come and join our client’s pharmacy team.
The team is lively and supportive with a close-knit ‘family feel’. They work together to help the clinical teams provide the highest quality home delivery service to patients and the very best patient experience.
- The maintenance of records for purchasing, quality control, compounding and dispensing to the standards required.
- The provision of advice, as required, to medical and nursing staff on the proper and economic use of drugs and medicines including participation in schemes for the dissemination of information in relation to drugs and drug usage.
- Participation in training rotations in various specialties such as aseptic compounding, dispensing to patients of infectious diseases and Hepatology clinics, anticoagulant dispensing etc.
- The supervision and management of any student pharmacist (or technician) as assigned.
- Participation in personal continuing education activities, to ensure continual professional development.
- Participation in protocol and guideline development, quality initiatives, audit and service development
- To assist the Chief Pharmacist and/or Senior Pharmacist in the performance of his/her duties and responsibilities, as required.
- The post-holder is required to have a working knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards as they apply to the role for example, Standards for Healthcare, National Standards for the Prevention and Control of Healthcare Associated Infections, Hygiene Standards, Medication safety etc.
- Fully qualified pharmacist with GPhC registration
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and develop self and others in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads according to need.
- Demonstrate an ability to work individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are interested in this role, please contact one of the team on 01223 298 100.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77194410