Assistant Manager-Luxury Fashion Boutique-
Our client, a luxury international designer fashion brand, has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join their growing team based in Bicester Village.
As their Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager by motivating staff and driving sales teams within this busy store.
Key Responsibilities as our Assistant Store Manager:
- Managing and coaching a team of up to 8
- Managing a turnover of over £2.5m
- Managing the day to day running of this very busy store, ensuring service levels are not compromised
- Maximising the conversion rate of the high volume of traffic that this store generates
- Driving KPI's such as average transaction value, units per transaction and stock loss
- Acting as a brand ambassador and driving sales and productivity in the team
- Communicating regularly with Head Office in London and Milan
To become their Assistant Store Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Have managed a turnover of at least £1.5m in a high volume premium retail brand
- Have managed at least 5 staff
- Proven track record of increasing sales turnover
- Commercially driven, worked towards KPI’s
In return as their Assistant Store Manager you will receive a competitive salary of up to £31,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Assistant Store Manager please click ‘Apply’ now!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77190638