Graduate Teaching Assistant Jobs
Academic Specialist Teaching Assistant Jobs - Graduates - Central London - School Based Experience Required
Teaching Assistants Secondary Schools - Start ASAP
I am looking for a Maths and English and Science specialists Teaching Assistants to work in Secondary Schools across London. My partnership schools are seeking Teaching Assistants who are enthusiastic, energetic and aim to inspire young minds.
Your New TA Role
You will be working with pupils across KS3 - KS5 as an academic mentor. Your role will be to support students on a 1-1 and small group basis in either the Maths, English or Science department. You will be working under the head of department supporting students who are struggling academically and those who are gifted and talented. You will need to comfortable supporting students up to GCSE, striving to raise their academic attainment. The school are looking for an aspiring teachers who provide academic support, and boost confidence and encourage learning.
To Succeed, You Will Need
- Ideally be educated to a degree level - either Maths, English or Science
- Hold grades C or above in English and Maths at GCSE level
- Be able to demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills, and communicate effectively
- Have previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant supporting individuals, small groups and whole classes in a secondary school
- Previous experience supporting students up to GCSE
- Be passionate about the education of children
- Be able to provide child related references within the last year
Benefits of working with Hays Education
Based on your experiences and responsibilities, you will be paid a competitive daily wage. Also, you will receive free, up to date safeguarding and child protection training, as well as enjoy working with a variety of secondary schools. Moreover you will be working with your own dedicated consultant from HAYS, who hold the DfE Quality Mark.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kavita Amin, or call us now on 0207 259 8770
If you know of other Teachers / Teaching Assistants looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £250 worth of High Street vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77208487