MS Dynamics AX Support Analyst
Highly respected company based in Falmouth, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent AX Support Analyst.
The AX Support Analyst will play a key role in the on-going support and continuing deployment/development of the Group Dynamics AX platform.
The successful applicant will work within an established team of Support, Business and Technical Analysts, Business Process Owners and Key users on the support and on-going development of our global Dynamics AX platform across all the company's Group operations.
Primarily the role is to provide on-going support of the live AX sites, through the resolution of end-user issues logged through a central helpdesk. In addition it may be necessary to participate/lead training sessions with small groups of users on specific topics.
Even though the role will be focused initially on the support aspect, it is expected that the role would become involved in projects as and when appropriate over time.
Skills and experience
- Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Demonstrate understanding of sales/manufacturing processes and best practices
- Willingness to learn/understand/resolve complex issues
- Good presentation and demonstration skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Clear/demonstrable customer focus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362548